[A-DX] QSL Politik Nexus

  • Subject: [A-DX] QSL Politik Nexus
  • From: "Ralf Ladusch" <ralf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 08:02:12 +0200

Hallo zusammen,

vor kurzem war doch die QSL Politik von NEXUS / IRRS Thema hier. Gestern kam folgende Info-e-Mail.
gd dx
Ralf

Thank You for your email. We do acknowledge hereby your reception report, and we may forward it to the programmers that you mention for verification. They may reply to you with a QSL or verification letter. If this is not acceptable,
please let us now by return email within the next 24 hours.

Due to budget constraints, we are unable to reply to all QSL requests or send
information, stickers, pennants, schedules  or gadgets by regular mail.
However we do confirm by QSL when:

1) we run special broadcasts that are announced over our mailing list of on
the air, and you request a QSL by sending us your full mailing address.

2) we receive detailed comments on the content of our programming (good or
bad, not just on the technical side). This is extremely useful to our program
producers and, help us all in improving the quality and content of our
broadcasts.

We will most likely reply only by email, when:

1) the reception report is from areas outside the intended target of the
program producer;

3) the information contained in the reception report is not corresponding to
the station log;

3) the reception report contains only technical data, and no comments or
suggestion on the content that you have heard. IRRS-Shortwave, NEXUS-IBA, EGR, IPAR and NEXUS-IBA member stations greatly appreciate comments (whether good
or bad) on the *content* that you hear on our stations. We have access to
several monitoring stations around the world that provide real time data on
the audio delivered on our target, and for this reason old-time technical
reception reports, DX reports or QSL request are not very useful to our
technical staff. Mere technical reception reports are not very interesting to
those who support our organization, use our media channels and keep our
station alive.

What we all wish to receive and correspond about with you are comments and
suggestions on the CONTENT of each program!

We do however take special efforts in answering to your questions and
confirming your reports by email when you write to reports@xxxxxxxxx with
comments or suggestions on our programming and content, and not just technical
reception conditions in your area.

Please notice that many stations have stopped issuing QSL cards completely, in
an effort to contain costs and continue to provide current services on
Shortwave. QSL management is very expensive to deal with for our limited
budget as well, and we are not currently staffed to reply to any and all
letters and emails that we receive every day.

Please check our web site at http://www.nexus.org for more information on our
broadcasts and our association. Our latest schedules are available at:

http:/www.nexus.org/NEXUS-IBA/Schedules/

Our broadcasts can also be received 24/24 and 7/7 over the Internet at:

http://mp3.nexus.org

You may also subscribe to our low-noise mailing list to receive information on
schedules or test broadcasts at:

If you wish contribute to NEXUS-IBA projects please visit us at:
http://www.nexus.org/FundRaising/

I am sorry if this is causing any inconvenience, but I hope you will continue
to listen to our programs on Shortwave and on the Internet.

Best regards,

Ron Norton

PRIVACY NOTICE

The information contained in this message as well as the attached file(s) is confidential / privileged and is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed. Please be aware that any dissemination, distribution or duplication
is strictly prohibited, and can be illegal. Thank you

NEXUS International Broadcasting Association
Toll free: 1-888-612-0039 (11PM-2PM PST, 2AM-5PM EST)
Outside the US: Phone: +39 02 2666971 - Fax +39 02 70638151