[A-DX] A very experimental VOA Radiogram, Nov 30/Dec 1 2013

Roger
So Apr 3 11:33:04 CEST 2016

Am 30.11.2013 um 12:46 schrieb :
> We will also test the effect of audio harmonics on digital text modes.
> More information...
> voaradiogram.net/post/68455455529/voa-radiogram-30-nov-1-dec-2013-unslanting-images-and
> <http://voaradiogram.net/post/68455455529/voa-radiogram-30-nov-1-dec-2013-unslanting-images-and>

http://www.rhci-online.net/files/2016-03-27_6070_kHz_decoding_2nd_harmonic.gif

In the past 3 years I've learned a lot about digital modes, audio
aspects and wave propagation.
It was an ingenious idea to use amateur radio knowledge in combination
with broadcasting.
Unfortunately,  government authorities in Germany (FNA/Federal Network
Agency)  see that somewhat differently....

Am 02.04.2016 um 01:37 schrieb Alan Gale  [dxld]:
> Sadly there will be no more 'DigiDX' via this channel for the forseeable
> future, and Kim Elliot reported in his latest VOA Radiogram information,
> that the German regulator has ruled that digital modes are not allowed
> in the Broadcast Bands. Because of this there will be no MFSK on The
> Mighty KBC either this weekend. DigiDX should still appear on WRMI, it's
> just the German transmitters that the ban seems to apply to thankfully.
>
> What a pity, hard to see what harm they were doing, and the VOA tests
> have proved time and again what a useful mode this is under poor
> conditions and when interference is affecting the channel.

Digital Agenda for Germany
https://www.digitale-agenda.de/Content/DE/_Anlagen/2014/08/2014-08-20-digitale-agenda-engl.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=6

Quit a lot pretty words....

roger