[A-DX] Korea / Zeit-Sender / LW

Roger
Mo Apr 30 22:28:25 CEST 2018

http://koreabizwire.com/most-accurate-standard-time-station-in-south-korea-to-open-next-year/118144

"...The new facility will allow people to check the standard time of
Korea across the Korean peninsula as long-wave stations can reach those
indoors and underground unlike GPS signals.

“With one long-wave station, we can broadcast the standard time for the
whole of Korea. Given the historical context of the unification of
weights and measures, we believe the facility will serve as a strategic
point that provides the standard time for the Korean peninsula in the
future,” a senior official at the KRISS said."

Macht mehr Sinn als das Zeitzonen-Geplänkel.

roger