[A-DX] Shortwave Radiogram, 13-14 January 2018

Roger
So Jan 14 18:59:43 CET 2018

Am 12.01.2018 um 16:46 schrieb Shortwave Radiogram:
> This weekend’s Shortwave Radiogram will mostly be in the usual MFSK32,
> but there will be one item in Thor 22. Thor 22 (I still don’t know if
> it should be Thor or THOR) has lately been used by digital HF nets in
> the northeastern USA. At 78 wpm, Thor 22 is somewhat slower than
> MFSK32 (120 wpm). As you decode the Thor 22, you will see the
> Shortwave Radiogram avatar in the upper right, and an image at the end
> of the news item. Unfortunately, Fldigi saves these images as .raw
> files, which are not as convenient as the .png files of MFSK32 images.
> You can find freeware to convert the .raw files to .jpg.

Which freeware should be that? I think that's the wrong track.
Why not use FLDIGI itself?
In THOR mode, you can reopen (auto-matically saved) raw images.
This gives you the afterwards option of correcting slant and the RGB
component of the image (phase shift).
Here the explanation in a picture, thereby lowered language barrier. ;-)

http://www.rhci-online.net/files/2018-01-13_re-open_raw_with_FLDIGI.png

roger