[A-DX] Fwd: Re: Radio Guinea out of air, Radio Kahuzi irregular due to electricy problems.

Roger
Sa Jun 1 19:42:29 CEST 2019

Am 01.06.2019 um 17:23 schrieb Ivo Ivanov [WOR}:
> Radio Guinea not on air since Monday May 27

Hat vermutlich nicht die Relevanz für regionale Versorgung, eher dann
doch FM.

Ältere PDF aus 2011:
http://www.cdacnetwork.org/contentAsset/raw-data/4560f7bd-4938-47c4-9b20-43e8d4adfb7b/attachedFile
Guinea
Media and telecommunications landscape guide
April 2011
Radio Guinéenne/Radio Nationale 88.5 FM
This is the national radio service of RTG. The names Radio Guinéenne and
Radio Nationale are used interchangeably.
It broadcasts on 88.5 FM to Conakry and the surrounding area and from 29
relay stations that cover about half the main towns in the interior of
Guinea.
The station stopped broadcasting on short wave several years ago after
its short wave transmitters broke down.
Radio Guinéenne is on air from 06.00 until midnight.
It broadcasts mainly in French, but also uses several local languages.
These include Peul, Malinke, Soussou, Guerze, Kissi and Toma.
The flagship daily news programme goes out at 19.45.
This news programme is also relayed by the Radio Rurale de Guinée
network of 23 local radio stations in the interior.

2016:
https://www.radioworld.com/news-and-business/rnovation-des-stations-rurales-de-guine

2016:
https://www.unicef.org/stories/10-new-stations-radio-reach-expands-rural-guinea
With 10 new stations, radio reach expands in rural Guinea
Learn how a network of rural radio stations helped fight Ebola by
overcoming barriers of communication.
"...Radio can act like a general antibiotic reaching all affected areas.
At UNICEF, we started working with rural radio stations immediately.
But, as we discovered early on, we didn’t really know the barriers to
their reach. We found that two-thirds of the 24 existing stations simply
couldn’t afford the petrol to keep their generators running. Even
mapping the signal strength and reach of the existing rural radios
proved very difficult. Most only operated at night, well beyond the time
when local and international organizations can safely drive into the
bush to conduct the complex scientific test of turning on their car
stereos and listening..."

2018:
https://infocommunication.gov.gn/ministere/partenaires/direction-generale-de-la-radio-rurale-de-guinee/
"....3.2 De la Couverture radiophonique :
Toutes les radios sont dotées d’équipements de diffusion de la dernière
génération et dont la puissance varie entre  150w et 500w. C’est
pourquoi nous faisons savoir que la radio rurale couvre la presque
totalité du territoire national. Toutefois, avec le relief accidenté que
connaît le pays, des zones de silence demeurent au niveau de certaines
localités. C’est dans le souci de corriger cette situation, que
l’Institution a entrepris un vaste programme d’installation de sites
relais. A ce jour, onze (11) sites relais sont installés, à savoir :
......."

http://worldradiomap.com/gn/conakry

Der Webstream läuft jedenfalls:
http://node-23.zeno.fm/0zrvh4rpxa5tv

Les Amazones de Guinée - Be Ni Son (Clip officiel)
https://youtu.be/3gTJBcqYNds?list=RDEMZnEPUQwOTe_NCmHB38gmvg

roger