[A-DX] RNEI#11 - preview

Roger
Do Dez 3 22:24:35 CET 2020

:
---- RNEI 11's playlist ----
1, Steps - Something in Your Eyes 🇬🇧-🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
This song is the latest from an English 90s pop dance group, still
making fun pop music decades after their debut!
2, BRÍET - Nær Þér 🇮🇸
We bring you BRÍET's latest song. It has a similar vibe to GDRN from
last week and I love it!
3, Erika Vikman - Syntisten pöytä 🇫🇮
Finland's Erika Vikman, a former Tango Dancer, invites us to the table
of sinners this month. With her strong vocals and an amazing ABBA-esque
backing track Syntisten pöytä jumped right into the Finnish top 30!
4, Adwaith - Lan Y Môr 🇬🇧-🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Here's a treasure of an entry, Indie Rock band Adwaith's latest song in
Welsh!
5, Re:Bond featuring Sanna and Serenad - Aldrig det 🇸🇪
Something I heard on P4 Nästa, I found it quite a nice change after the
rock!
6, Anna of the North - Believe 🇳🇴
This song is probably my favourite of the show. Anna of the North (Last
played in the very first RNEI show!) has covered Cher's Believe with
such a wonderful, chill and haunting vibe. I find it chillingly beautiful!
---- Danish Dance Music Mix ----
7, Kasper Nyemann - Du' Min (Le Boeuf Remix) 🇩🇰
A catchy dance song sung in Danish with a nice happy vibe.
8, LittGloss - I See Right Through To You (Sunrise Edit) 🇩🇰
LittGloss gives us a slowed down dance banger with strong vocals.
9, Tvilling - Dum Dum Dum 🇩🇰
Tvilling brings us back up in tempo with a solid drop in their song Dum
Dum Dum.
10, Boye & Sigvardt, Hazel - Confessions 🇩🇰
Hazel teases the listener about what she's been up to in Boye &
Sigvardt's well produced song Confessions.

Our email is

Thank you for decoding,
Til vi møtes igjen,
Ha det!

nächster gelisteter Termin:   So  2020-12-06    1900-1930z   auf 6070
kHz  ch292
https://www.channel292.de/s/cc_images/teaserbox_2484385356.jpg

Auch Wales/Walisisch gehört zum "Musik-Portfolio" von RNEI:
Titel #4 Adwaith - Lan Y Môr 🇬🇧-🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿   ===>
https://youtu.be/X-Sbi4OenxY

roger