[A-DX] Mitleser

  • Subject: [A-DX] Mitleser
  • From: Harald Kuhl <HKu-DX@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:08:53 +0200

Moin zusammen.

HCDX feiert gerade seinen 1000. Mitleser. Bei welchen Stand sind wir denn hier bei A-DX?

Etwa die Hälfte davon sollten wir wohl auch haben, was dann ja im Vergleich ein sehr gutes Ergebnis ist.

Gruß,
Harald

Risto Kotalampi schrieb:

Hello everyone,

I'm very happy to announce that Hard-Core-DX email list have just reached an important milestone: 1000th subscriber joined the list this morning!

The list and our web site has grown up steadily over the years and has been the leader in the DXing information for nearly ten years. Thank you to all of you who have contributed actively to the list during these years. You have made the growth possible and created the success for the email list.

Please keep the news, logs and other DX related material coming!

73 and good DX!

Risto