AW: [A-DX] GRDXC

  • Subject: AW: [A-DX] GRDXC
  • From: "Aart Rouw" <arouw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:23:20 +0100

Hallo Harald,
Habe gerade vorher auf der HCDX eine Mail wie unten gelesen :

E mail von J.D. Stephens (HCDX):
Has anyone had any experience with Globe Radio DX Club?

I received an e-invitation from this group a couple weeks ago to join, then
after being directed to the reqistration site, find that they try to get
money from you to register.

After some e-mail discussion with someone I presume was a moderator, he have
me instructions to register for the free portion.  I then had to fill out a
form to "prove I was a genuine DXer" (would've thought they had determined
that before inviting me to join), but finally got it all taken care of and
started receiving the e-mails.

Within less than 24 hours of joining, I start receiving notices from the
moderator about not sending in any submissions, those who don't will be
banned from the group, etc., etc.  I contacted moderator again, who sent a
quick apology.

Now, a few days later, I send a submission and get it bounced back saying I
had been "banned from the group".

Is this any way to run a DX group?  Anyone else have a negative experience?

73,

J.D. Stephens

Ich nehme an dass du das English ausreichend verstehst. Globe Radio DX Club
ist das was du meinst ? Sieht also nicht sehr vertrauenweckend aus.
Ich kann nur raten: Finger weg...

73's
Aart Rouw
77815, Bühl