Re: [A-DX] a True Silabs Chip radio from German importer?

  • Subject: Re: [A-DX] a True Silabs Chip radio from German importer?
  • From: Marc Coevoet <sintsixtus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 18:53:22 +0200

Op 10-06-11 13:28, Christof Proft schreef:

I'm sorry to say, but it seems you have been ripped off. What kind of
shop you were in Brussels?

I opened the radio and recognize the small chip. I can make pictures another day...

I 'm quite sure about the quality of the FM reception ...

Unfortunately on AM/SW I fear for the internal electronics. And the antenna wires comes acroos too much other parts un-insulated.

I own two Kchibo KK D202 that was 12$, it has the silabs too.

You do not need to implement all features to make a radio.
You might have a computer, with too much features, like viruses, that were meant for tax payers.

This radio is a very good buy for FM listeners, because of the larger knobs, direct frequency input. And it looks like it keeps it memories when I leave batteries out for a moment.

Marc

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk