Re: [A-DX] SDR auf dem Macintosh

  • Subject: Re: [A-DX] SDR auf dem Macintosh
  • From: Marc Coevoet <sintsixtus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 19:55:34 +0200

Op 02-04-11 13:10, D. Name auf Wunsch gelöscht schreef:
Folgender Sachverhalt für die Apple-User:

You should be able to compile the souces of

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/drm/index.php?title=Main_Page

using Apple SDK.

Somewhere in 2003 I bought me an Apple G3, to run a mix of os x and linux, but there was a bad ata chip and it could only handle os9. Since they didn't give me some spare machine, I decided no longer to work with Apple. Been with it for 1985-2006. RIP. I knew enough of unix (SGI, SUN, IBM) to leave it for a debian flavor (like ubuntu).

Marc

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk